M/s. Eroslabs Pte Limited (hereinafter, “Eroslabs” “we”, “us”, “our”, “Company” or “LaM”), has developed the ‘Look at Me Mobile Application’ and all rights (including all intellectual property rights) w.r.t. the said App are owned and controlled by Eroslabs.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE WITH OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND/OR ANY OF OUR POLICY’S THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE LaM AND/OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.
- You must 13 or above years old to use the Service by the Company. LaM prohibits the creation of accounts by Users in name of other persons/entities/friends and family. You represent that all information you provide or is provided to LaM at the time of registration and at all other times is true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy. In case you have any query or you require any clarification regarding your eligibility to use the Services, you may write into us at email@example.com.
- By using LaM you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post content online, including any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials ("User Content"), you also understand after you post such User Content/any content, such User Content shall be available publicly. This means that other users/persons/entities may search for, see or share any of the User Content that you post online through LaM. LaM assumes zero liability of the User Content posted/uploaded by you and you shall keep LaM harmless and indemnified against any claim/demand raised by any person on account of any User Content posted/uploaded by you.
- You shall not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service. LaM reserves the right to remove, without permission, any User Content deemed inappropriate, or is reported by other users/persons/entities for example, User Content containing nudity, obscene images, etc. Any user content that violates copyrights, trademarks etc. or any intellectual property right, shall also be removed. LaM reserves the right to ban any User, report to authorities, and take action against any User who misuses LaM and/or posts content that may be deemed inappropriate.
- At the time of Registration you shall be required to provide basic details such as your name, date of birth, gender, email address and password. If Registering through Facebook you shall be required to provide Facebook User Id and Password to use the Services/App. You are required to keep all the information you provide or provided to LaM upon registration safe & secure at all times and not share the same with other people/persons entities. You will be solely responsible for all activities that occur through your account.
- You agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your LaM account, followers, username, or any account rights w.r.t your LaM account. Save and except Users or businesses that are expressly authorized by LaM to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other LaM users.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your User Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and the User Content that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or LaM.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a.k.a "spam") to any LaM users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from LaM and You must not access LaM's private API.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any LaM page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
General Conditions for Use
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for at any time, without providing any reason, without any prior notice, and without any liability.
- If we terminate your access to the Service/Mobile App or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your photos, comments, ratings, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., any user will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your User Content has been re-shared by others).
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service at any time to User without providing any reason whatsoever.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that LaM is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. LaM reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post User Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share User Content from the Service or User Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. LaM does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that LaM is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. Your correspondence and/or business dealings with third parties found through the service are solely between you and the third party. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if LaM has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the LaM Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with LaM’s express consent).
Rights & Responsibilities for Use
- LaM does not claim ownership of any User Content that you post on or through the Service. By using LaM you understand after you post such User Content/any content, such User Content shall be available publicly. To get more information of please visit: http://lookatmeapp.co/privacy.html.
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that LaM may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your User Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by LaM ("LaM Content"). LaM Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and LaM, LaM owns and retains all rights in the LaM Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the LaM Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the LaM Content.
- The LaM name and logo are trademarks of LaM, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of LaM, except in accordance with our brand guidelines, available here: https://www.instagram-brand.com/. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of LaM, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from LaM.
- Although it is LaM‘s intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, LaM reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. User Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by LaM, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, LaM encourages you to maintain your own backup of your User Content. In other words, LaM is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of User Content backup or storage. LaM will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any User Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of User Content or other information may not be secure.
- It is LaM's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, LaM does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that LaM is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Reporting Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights Violations
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- LaM reserves the right to remove, without permission, any User Content deemed to be infringing any Intellectual property Right of any person/entity, or is reported by other users/persons/entities for violation copyrights, trademarks etc. or any intellectual property right. LaM reserves the right to ban any User, report to authorities, and take action against any User who misuses LaM and/or posts content that may be deemed inappropriate.
- LaM assumes zero liability of the User Content posted/uploaded by you and you shall keep LaM harmless and indemnified against any claim/demand raised by any person on account of any User Content posted/uploaded by you.
- In case you have any queries, concerns, complaints regarding the infringement of Intellectual Property Rights by any user, please feel free to report to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The service, including, without limitation, LaM content, is provided on an "as is", "as available" and "with all faults" basis. to the fullest extent permissible by law, neither lam nor its parent company nor any of their employees, managers, officers or agents (collectively, the "LaM parties") make any representations or warranties or endorsements of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, as to: (a) the service; (b) the LaM content; (c) User Content; or (d) security associated with the transmission of information to lam or via the Service. in addition, the LaM parties hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, custom, trade, quiet enjoyment, system integration and freedom from computer virus.
- By accessing or using the Service you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in every jurisdiction where you access or use the Service.
- LaM Parties do not endorse User Content and specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any User Content.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
- Under no circumstances will the LaM Parties be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to: (a) the Service; (b) the LaM Content; (c) User Content; (d) your use of, inability to use, or the performance of the Service; (e) any action taken in connection with an investigation by LaM parties or law enforcement authorities regarding your or any other party's use of the Service; (f) any action taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners; (g) any errors or omissions in the Service's operation; or (h) any damage to any user's computer, mobile device, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if foreseeable or even if the lam parties have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action of contract, negligence, strict liability or tort (including, without limitation, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, or theft or destruction of the Service). In no event will the LaM parties be liable to you or anyone else for loss, damage or injury, including, without limitation, death or personal injury. some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event will the LaM Parties total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes or action exceed one hundred Singapore dollars (SING$100.00).
- You agree that in the event you incur any damages, losses or injuries that arise out of LaM‘s acts or omissions, the damages, if any, caused to you are not irreparable or sufficient to entitle you to an injunction preventing any exploitation of any web site, service, property, product or other content owned or controlled by the LaM Parties, and you will have no rights to enjoin or restrain the development, production, distribution, advertising, exhibition or exploitation of any web site, property, product, service, or other content owned or controlled by the LaM Parties.
- LaM is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
Sign up and Referral Reward Program:
- This program is called the Look At Me Sign up and Referral Program.
- This program is valid only for confirmed referred friends invited through Facebook, Whatsapp or any other channel from the Look At Me app.
- The users need to sign up on the app to become eligible members of this program.
- Members acknowledge that they are solely responsible for risks associated with becoming members of this program and they will not hold LookAtMe or any of its subsidiaries or its directors, employees, officers, agents and their successors and assigns or business associates responsible for any loss arising due to such membership
- Shopping Points for successful sign up of unique email id is fixed at 150 Shopping Points.
- Shopping Points for successful referral is fixed at 200 Shopping Points.
- Points earned can be redeemed for Paytm cash and/or Amazon gift cards subject to certain conditions to be changed from time to time
- Gifts redeemed are non-negotiable, non-returnable and non-exchange.
- Sign up and Referral Reward Program is currently applicable only for mobile app users.
- Each user can redeem a maximum of 500 points within the first 3 months of signing up. Referral points would be credited only after the referred person has actively engaged with the app for 30 days and done at least 1 transaction.
In case of any disputes, final discretion will be exercised by Look At Me app. The Company reserves the rights to terminate the Program at any time and / or change, modify, withdraw or extend the Program and/or Terms and Conditions or replace it wholly or partially by another program, without any prior notice and/or correspondence in this regard. Members will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to be the part of Sign up and Referral Reward Program.
Governing Law & Venue